Like how our bodies require good care, our Jewellery needs care, too. A Little Care and Maintenance will prevent your jewellery from losing its luster. Let’s learn how:
- Jewellery is the thing you should wear the last! To avoid direct contact with makeup, perfume sprays and maybe, a blow-dryer’s hot air, one should always wear jewellery at the very end. The jewellery piece might lose its luster when it comes directly in contact with any of the below items.
- Uncut diamonds are very expensive; to maintain them, one should always wrap Polki Jewellery in Butter Paper and keep them in a plastic box. This will prevent the Polkis from losing their shine.
- Kundan Jewellery must always be wrapped in layers of Cotton and kept in a plastic box; this will prevent moist air from reaching the jewellery.
- Remove your jewellery before bathing or swimming, as soap or chlorine in the water might affect the jewellery adversely.
- Get a jewelry piece’s shine back easily in just 3 minutes: Dip the jewelry in regular water for a minute, then take a tooth brush and dip it in detergent/toothpaste and slowly rub it on the jewellery piece for a minute; later, wash it carefully and clean it with a lint-free cloth. Your jewellery piece is ready to be worn in just 3 minutes!
- Always ask the jeweler about the quality of diamonds, hallmarks, and all the minuscule details of jewellery, as purchasing jewellery is an investment of a lifetime and it should always be 100% satisfactory.With a wide range of superior quality Gold, Jadau and Diamond Jewellery, Chheda Jewellers has always loved its customers and wishes to share and impart maximum knowledge to them.
Check out our royal and exquisite jewellery collection only at www.chhedajeweller.co.in or visit Chheda Jewellers at its Vile Parle (East) Showroom in Mumbai.